We Are UA is the University’s faculty and staff giving campaign to support colleges, schools and programs across our campus. By participating, faculty and staff enable our institution to achieve its mission of advancing teaching, research and service at the highest level.
As faculty and staff, we invest our time, energy and talents to provide extraordinary learning opportunities for all University of Alabama students. No matter our job description, together we touch every part of our campus community and prepare students for a lifetime of success.
Participation in We Are UA is far more important than the size of the donation itself. A high rate of employee-giving speaks volumes about the Capstone as a place for philanthropic investment and shows the pride we have in our institution. Together, we can make a difference in the future of UA.
Maximize the impact of your gift! Bryant Bank has pledged to match all gifts to these funds, up to $50,000:
- President's Support Fund for Faculty & Development Innovation and Research
- Frederick M. Blackmon-Sarah McCorkle Moody Outstanding Professor Award
- Faculty Senate/PSA/OCTSA Joint Service Project Fund
- Tide Together Student Support Fund
- UA General Scholarship Endowment
- Graduate Student Enrichment Fund
- Crimson Tide Scholarship Fund (Athletics)